1. The advantages and disadvantages of capacitive touch screens
1) Unstable. The method of coupling capacitor is directly affected by temperature, humidity, wetness of fingers, human body weight, and dryness of the ground. The interference from large-area external objects is also very large, resulting in unstable results.
2) The defective rate is higher than that of resistive screens. The outermost layer of extremely thin glass has very good anti-scratch performance under normal conditions, but the process requires manufacturing under vacuum. This extremely thin layer of glass has a 5% probability of encountering a product with a hole.
3) The service life is generally shorter than that of resistive screens (3 years for resistive screens and 2 years for capacitive screens).
Transmittance and clarity are better than resistive screens.
2. Advantages and disadvantages of resistive touch screen
1) The screen and control system are relatively cheap, and the response sensitivity is also very good. The working environment is completely isolated from the outside world, not afraid of dust and water vapor, and can adapt to various harsh environments. It can be touched with any object and has good stability.
2) The service life is relatively long.
1) Resistive touch screens require a certain amount of pressure, and a long time will easily cause abrasion of surface materials and affect the normal service life of the product;
2) The sensitivity of resistive touch screen is not easy to adjust, and it is prone to uneven sensitivity. Point A is sensitive and point B is sluggish.
3) The resistive touch screen has weak ability to deal with interference and poor ability to prevent misoperation. Anything touched will cause action.
Post time: Jun-15-2021